This one’s simple – Here are the Rides / Events that I’m thinking of doing sometime in the next few years.
These take (to some lesser or greater extent) a bit of planning and training.
Century Ride– done, Livestrong Davis Challenge – 6.23.2013
- Salt to Saint (Salt Lake City to St. George Utah, as a warm up / prerequisite for Rockwell Relay) – 2013? (as a team)
- California Triple Crown (3 double centuries in one year) – 2014 / 2015
- Solvang Double (March 22, 2014)
- Davis Double (May 17, 2014)
- Mt. Tam Double (August, 2014)
- RAMROD (Ride Around Mount Reinier in One Day) – traditionally the last Thursday in July, so 2015?
- (whoa nelly, its scheduled) Rockwell Relay (Moab to St. George Utah) – June 11-15, 2014
- Death Ride (really, kind of an off-putting name, but its got such allure among CA bikers) – 2015?
- Ride around Lake Tahoe (not the real name, but being discussed)
- Cycle Oregon Sept. 6-13 2014 (under consideration)
Also, this is a work in progress, growing as I find out about new / interesting rides.